Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By using LeanWriters website or application (‘the Site’, ‘the App’), you (‘the User’) are deemed to have read and agreed with the following website Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations, and that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
In case the User does not agree with any of these terms, they are forbidden from using LeanWriters services or accessing this website.
These Terms become obligatory upon the User from the time they visit LeanWriters website or download LeanWriters mobile application and are valid during an indefinite period of time. In the event that one or more provisions hereof become invalid or unenforceable for any reason, this will not affect the validity or applicability of the remaining provisions.
LeanWriters Terms of Service
Leanwriters.com is a part of the Leanwriters Partnership Program. It is the online platform that matches a User and a Freelancer (usually referred to as “Writers”) upon request in order to provide particular services. These services include but are not limited to conducting research, helping with data entry and data collection, organizing surveys, performing analysis, proofreading and editing of content, giving consultations, providing tutoring, etc.
Freelancers act as Personal Assistants to a User and help with their one-time requests while LeanWriters is the platform itself which enables Users to connect with Freelancers online and via text, as well as conduct any transactions via our text interface as requested by Users.
LeanWriters is not a provider of freelance or any other services. LeanWriters’s role is solely to create a tech solution enabling the availability of the Site, the App and Services. In the same way, LeanWriters is not a representative or contracting agent of any Freelancer or any User. Freelancers are independent contractors and are not agents or employees of LeanWriters.
LeanWriters does not facilitate or provide services that are illegal or prohibited by educational institution policies, company policies or any other regulations. All Freelancers that are members of the platform network agreed to follow LeanWriters Honor Code. LeanWriters has multiple layers of safety checks and moderation to make sure that none of our policies or relevant academic/company policies are violated, but LeanWriters shall not in any way be responsible for the service provided by Freelancers.
Contact Information Usage and Platform Messaging Program
LeanWriters.com uses text messaging (SMS) as a primary way of delivering our services. By requesting a text back on our website you agree to receive text messages (SMS) as a part of LeanWriters platform messaging program. Participating in the SMS program is optional, but please be aware that we are not able to deliver our services without using text messages (SMS);
Your phone number will only be used as a tool for communication regarding your requests. You will receive the following types of messages: authorization codes, information about product and services, as well as order updates which may include text back messages, order-related quotes, order-related status updates and answers to your questions in order to provide you with relevant information or deliver our services;
Your phone number is safely stored on our hosting site. We use Amazon Web Services, which is one of the most secure hosting providers in the world;
Your phone number will never be passed on to any third parties and can be reached only by the employees of LeanWriters;
You can cancel the SMS service at any time. If you wish to stop getting texts from us please text “STOP”. Upon receiving this text message, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us;
If you want to join again, just visit our website and send a request for text back, and we will start sending SMS messages to you again;
If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance;
LeanWriters does not charge you any extra fee for chatting with us via SMS or in a mobile application. However, operator message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider;
Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages;
Use of LeanWriters content and copyright
LeanWriters website contains copyrighted material including, but not limited to, trade names and marks, text, photos and graphics, software and code, SEO-optimized meta tags, text and video content. LeanWriters content is protected by copyright law, database rights, registered and unregistered trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or in any way exploit any of the content owned by LeanWriters.
Any other copies of our content (including, but not limited to text, images, graphics) or any other domains that include our trade name other than LeanWriters is a breach of LeanWriters copyright.
LeanWriters connects a User and a Freelancer so that a User gets the services that include, but are not limited to conducting research, helping with data entry and data collection, organizing surveys, performing analysis, proofreading and editing of content, giving consultations, providing tutoring, etc.
If the delivered product or service doesn’t meet your initial requirements, contact us ASAP via email or phone and let us know about the issue. Upon further agreement with you, we will either find another Freelancer who will redo your task free of charge, or we will make a full or partial refund for your request to your card or balance. Balance money on LeanWriters account (virtual bonus money) is non-refundable. LeanWriters will need at least 24 hours to find a different Freelancer so that they could redo the service requested. All refund requests are to be submitted within 60 days after the service was provided to a User.
By accessing LeanWriters you accept the following commitments to keep LeanWriters platform safe and confirm that you will not:
- Collect any content or data, or otherwise access LeanWriters, using automated means (bots, robots, spiders, scrapers, etc.) without our prior permission.
- Engage in illegal marketing activities related to LeanWriters.
- Upload viruses or other malicious codes to LeanWriters.
- Ask, use or share any personal information or accesses belonging to other Users of LeanWriters.
- Bully, threaten, or harass any other Users or employees of LeanWriters.
- Use LeanWriters to do anything unlawful, malicious, discriminatory or misleading.
- Do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of LeanWriters, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other LeanWriters functionality.
- Facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our LeanWriters policies.
Requests LeanWriters Doesn’t Process
LeanWriters Platform does not condone and will not be involved in facilitating academic or corporate dishonesty. The violation of any kind of law, company policies and educational institution policies is strongly prohibited on our platform. Such violations includes but not limited to:
- Helping or attempting to help a User to commit an act of academic dishonesty:a) assisting students to cheat, commit fraud, or obtain grades or degrees they have not earned;b) plagiarizing the work of another person without proper attribution;c) Impersonating someone’s identity for any purpose.
- Getting involved or having connection to:a) narcotics, cigarettes, steroids, drugs paraphernalia, controlled substances or other products that put at risk, jeopardize or threaten consumer safety;b) items that promote, instruct or encourage others to engage in unlawful activity;c) stolen digital and virtual goods;d) promotion of violence, racial intolerance, hatred or the financial abuse of a crime;e) obscenity and anything that may offend a person’s moral values;f) requests that violate or infringe any trademark, copyright, right of privacy and publicity or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction;g) sexually oriented materials or services;
h) projectiles for weaponry, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories;
i) knives or weapons regulated under applicable law.
- Partaking or being involved into activities that:a) reveal personal information of third parties in violation of the applicable lawb) are involved in matrix programs, pyramid or Ponzi schemes, and other “quick easy money” schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs;c) are associated with purchases of layaway systems, annuities or lottery contracts, offshore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card;d) selling of certain items before the seller has possession or control of the items;e) collect payments on behalf of merchants;f) are associated with the sale of travel cheques or ordering money;g) involve cheque cashing activities or currency exchange;
h) involve certain credit repair, credit transactions or insurance activities, debt settlement services;
i) involve receiving payments or offering.
- Requests that are identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
LeanWriters Content Regulations
Users are NOT allowed to spread content which:
- contains swear words or language which could be found offensive or is intended to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- is obscene or offensive towards human dignity;
- is abusive, insulting, threatening, promoting or encouraging racism, sexism, hatred or bigotry;
- represents the image of any individual under 18 years of age;
- includes any nudity, graphic or gratuitous violence;
- promotes such commercial activities as sales, contests and advertising, links to other websites, telephone numbers or any other data;
- involves the transmission of “junk” mail or “spam”;
- contains any spyware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programs that are meant to interrupt, damage or restrain the performance of software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, break any data or personal information from LeanWriters or otherwise; or sharing which violates any third party’s rights.
LeanWriters Limitation of Liability
LEANWRITERS PARTIES IN NO WAY ARE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO:
(A) SERVICES PROVIDED BY FREELANCERS;
(B) LEANWRITERS CONTENT;
(C) USER CONTENT;
(D) YOUR ABILITY/INABILITY TO USE THE SITE/APP;
(E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RELATION TO AN INVESTIGATION BY LEANWRITERS PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE SITE;
(F) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH THE COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS;
(G) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICES’ TECHNICAL OPERATION;
LeanWriters Termination of Use
You may request to delete all of your personal data by sending an email to [email protected]. Your request to delete all of your personal data will be reviewed and processed within 2-3 business days. By accessing and using LeanWriters you agree that LeanWriters may limit or terminate your access to all of the website/application services or to the part of them with or without explaining the reason and giving an advance notice.
You understand and agree that LeanWriters acts only as an interface to enable cooperation between Users and Freelancers and to collect payment from Users on behalf of Freelancers. THE SITE, THE APP AND OTHER LEANWRITERS SERVICES COMPRISE AN ONLINE PLATFORM WHICH CONNECTS USERS AND FREELANCERS FEATURED ON THE WEBSITE AND VIA THE SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT LEANWRITERS IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY AGREEMENTS ENTERED INTO BETWEEN USERS AND FREELANCERS. FREELANCERS ARE NOT EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS OF LEANWRITERS BUT INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS. LEANWRITERS HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE RESEARCH AND CONSULTING SERVICES OR CONDUCT OF USERS, FREELANCERS AND OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND SERVICES, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD.
AS MENTIONED ABOVE, THE SITE, THE APP AND SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO FACILITATE THE CONNECTION OF USERS AND FREELANCERS FOR THE PROVISION OF RESEARCH AND CONSULTING SERVICES. LEANWRITERS COMPLETES AN INITIAL OVERVIEW OF FREELANCERS’ APPLICATIONS BUT DOES NOT CONFIRM THE DATA IN THEIR FREELANCER PROFILE, INCLUDING COMPETENCY, BACKGROUND OR PROFICIENCY IN THE SUBJECT MATTERS WHERE THEY OFFER THEIR SERVICES. LEANWRITERS CANNOT AND DOES NOT CONTROL THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY FREELANCERS FOR USERS, OR THE ACTIONS OF ANY FREELANCERS, USERS OR OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, THE APP AND SERVICES. LEANWRITERS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIONS OF FREELANCERS, USERS, THIRD PARTIES AND OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, THE APP AND SERVICES AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO THE MENTIONED ACTIONS. CONSEQUENTLY, ANY MEETINGS, EITHER VIRTUAL OR OTHERWISE, BETWEEN USERS, FREELANCERS OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES AND ANY PURCHASES OF FREELANCERS’ RESEARCH AND CONSULTING SERVICES ARE DONE AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK.
By accessing and using the Site, the App or Services, you, and any third party that may use the Site, the App and Services under your Account, agree that (i) any liability or legal remedy that you or representative of the third party seek to obtain for actions or omissions of Freelancers, Users or other third parties can be limited solely to a claim against the particular Freelancer, User or the third parties who caused damage to you or such third party; and (ii) not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from LeanWriters with respect to such actions or omissions except as authorized by this Agreement. Furthermore, LeanWriters does not take the responsibility for the use or exchange of any data or files between Freelancers and Users. In addition, LeanWriters neither controls nor is responsible for the accuracy, truthfulness, completeness, quality, safety, timeliness, legality or relevance of anything said or completed by Freelancers or Users. Thus, we prompt you to cooperate directly with others you may come into contact with due to your use of the Site and Services.
LeanWriters has not analyzed all of the websites linked to LeanWriters and is not responsible for the content of any such linked website. The approval of LeanWriters is not implied by inclusion of any link on LeanWriters website. Please note that the use of any external linked websites is at the User’s own risk.
LeanWriters reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions of Use for its website and application at any time without prior notice. You agree to be bound by the current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use by accessing and using the website.
Additional Freelancer Terms
In case you sign up as a Freelancer through the Services you agree to the following terms in addition to the obligations applicable to all Users:
You have the required qualifications, expertise and relevant credentials to be able to offer services, and that any credentials you provide are truthful, accurate, complete, and not false or misleading. You will not use the Services for any business that violates any regulations, laws, company policies or academic policies of universities and colleges. You hereby confirm that you will not facilitate any form of academic dishonesty or other cheating for the User, and you understand that any attempt to provide services that do not comply with the mentioned regulations will result in immediate termination of cooperation. You confirm that you will not participate in any activity that will require LeanWriters to obtain any licenses from or pay any royalties to any third party, for instance, the payment for providing sound recordings or the public performance of any musical works. The mentioned example is one of the possible restrictions and cannot be considered the only limitation.
LeanWriters contact information
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Number: +16318010041
Address: 505 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, United States